Microgaming’s new release of The Dark Knight Rises online slot owns a truly unique cinematic experience, with captivating and entrancing music derived from The Dark Knight soundtrack, in-game video clips, and Batman and Bane fighting on-screen, triggering free spins as they battle.
Microgaming pokies casinos to play The Dark Knight Rises
The Dark Knight Rises pokies game has five reels, each reel with three positions (one symbol per position), and thus creating the 243 possible ways of winning (3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 = 243). It owns numerous special features and bonus rounds, all detailed below.
- Type: 243-ways
- Maximum payout: 1,780,000 coins or 445,000 credits ($)
- Standard flat fee to cover all 243 winning ways: 30 coins, which is equal to $0.30 (a coin size of 0.01 in this game is equivalent to $0.30 in credits, a coin size of 0.02 is equivalent to $0.60, and so on. So one coin per spin at a coin size of 0.01 costs you $0.30).
- Range of coin sizes: 0.01 through to 0.25
- Number of coins allowed per spin: 1-5
- Minimum bet: $0.30 (coin size of 0.01 x one coin)
- Maximum bet: $37.50 (coin size of 0.25 x five coins)
- Scatter symbol: Yes – the ticking time bomb – three, four or five in any location will trigger the free spin feature (see below). Free spins cannot be re-triggered. All wins within the free spin feature are multiplied by a weighted average bet.
- Wild symbol: Yes – The Dark Knight Rises logo – substitutes for all symbols except the scatter to create a winning way/combination.
Free spins accumulator: A fight between Batman and Bane can occur randomly during the game on any non-winning spin. Free spins and multipliers can be awarded during the battle to both Bane and Batman. Both character free spin counters will be reset to 10 after the free spin feature has been played out.
When three or more of scatters are spun and the free spins feature is triggered, players have the choice of a Batman or Bane themed free spin round:
Bane Free Spin Rules
- Rolling reels can award multiple consecutive wins.
- Super stacked wilds: these can appear on reels two and four for increased payouts.
Batman Free Spin Rules
- Extra wild blast: the player is prompted to select a high paying symbol to act as a wild symbol for the duration of the free spin feature, and it thus substitutes for all other symbols (except the actual wild and scatter).
- Heat seeking wilds: extra wilds which can appear on reels two, three and four, and can split in to two wilds to create additional winning combinations.
Expanding wild: A wild symbol which can land anywhere on the third reel and expand across all three rows to complete additional payouts.
Symbol Scramble: Offering an extra chance for a win by scrambling all the on-screen symbols, in an attempt to create the best possible winning combination. This can occur on any non-winning spin.
Symbol payouts in coins
Note: Only the ticking time bomb pays out for a minimum of two symbols hit, all others pay out for a minimum of three symbols or more spun. All wins pay left to right except scatter symbol which pays any. Way wins multiplied by amount of coins bet (1-5) . Way wins are awarded for left to right adjacent symbol combinations, starting with the first reel. Feature wins are added to way wins. Only the highest winning payout is awarded for a specific symbol combination, but multiple winning combinations for different symbols can be awarded per way.
- Bomb: Two hit: 30 ($0.30), three hit: 150 ($1.50), four hit: 450 ($4.50), five hit: 1500 ($15.00)
- The Dark Knight Rises logo: two hit: 75, three hit: 200, four hit: 1000
- Batman: 30, 100, 500
- Bane: 30, 100, 450
- Cat-woman: 20, 80, 400
- John Blake (Robin): 20, 80, 350
- Miranda Tate: 15, 60 300
- Commissioner Gordon: 10, 60, 250
- Ace: 8, 20, 150
- King: 8, 20, 150
- Queen: 5, 15, 125
- Jack: 5, 15, 125