Estimated Reading Time: 3 minutes
Jack Hammer 2 is still in the style of an old school comic book and it’s done just as well as the first game. It’s an exciting slots game with sticky wins, wild symbols and free spin rounds, which all allow you to rake in big wins. It’s a thoroughly entertaining slots game that is one of our favourites – it’s fun, fast-paced and has a great, nostalgic villain versus hero theme to it.
Best NetEnt casinos to play Jack Hammer 2
Features Of Jack Hammer 2
Here are the major features of the game, and everything you need to know to play it:
- It’s a five reel, three row video slot and the theoretical return to the player is 97.1%.
- There are 99 pay lines, 10 bet levels and you can adjust the coin value so it’s worth is in the range of 0.01- 0.50.
- After a successful spin you will be told how many winning bet lines you got in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- Three or four Free Spin icons will trigger a round of sticky wins. In a round of sticky wins any winning combinations of icons are frozen in place but all other icons take another spin so that you have the chance for even bigger wins to come up. In a sticky win round there will continue to be re-spins until no new wins come up on the reels. You get to collect your winnings at the end of a sticky win round.
- If there are more than four free Spin icons you will be given rounds of free spins rather than sticky win rounds. In free spin rounds any winnings you make will be doubled and you can win more rounds of free spins as well. The amount of free spin icons that come up determines how many rounds of free spins you are given:
- 5 icons = 10 free spins
- 6 icons = 13 free spins
- 7 icons = 16 free spins
- 8 or more icons = 20 free spins
- When Wild symbols appear on the reels they are replaced for other icons, but the rest of the icons are held in place so you have the chance to get winning combinations or increase your wins for the round, (note that the icons replacing the Wild symbol will not be replaced with Free Spin icons but they can be anything else.)
- You can click the autoplay button which will automatically play the game and collect winnings for you for a set number of rounds. You can also customise when to stop autoplay by going into the Advanced Settings section of the game for example you can set it so that autoplay will halt when cash has increased or decreased by a specified amount.
- You can also hit the Max Bet option which will raises all the bet levels and coin values to the highest amount.
- The ambient sound of Jack Hammer 2 is the soothing throng of a calm fishing dock, but the game does get noisier when you click spin or hit a win. Personally we like the sound effects in the game but if they’re not for you the you can turn off the sound by selecting the sound button in the bottom left hand corner.
Jack Hammer 2 Payable
- Jack Hammer: 3 = 25, 4 = 75, 5 = 500.
- Don Crabby: 3 = 10, 4 = 25, 5 = 150.
- Pearl: 3 = 15, 4 = 40, 5 = 250.
- Goons: 3 = 8, 4 = 20, 5 = 100.
- Moonlit Boat: 3 = 3, 4 = 7, 5 = 25.
- Getaway Boat: 3 = 3, 4 = 7, 5 = 25.
- Barrel of Fish: 3 = 3, 4 = 5, 5 = 20.
- Violin Case: 3 = 2, 4 = 4, 5 = 20.
- Microphone: 3 = 2, 4 = 4, 5 = 15.
NetEnt – the makers Of Jack Hammer 2
Like the first Jack Hammer slots game, Jack Hammer 2 is made by the European gaming software development company Net Entertainment. This leading company creates games for over 70 major online casinos and has produced hundreds of quality online gambling games.
Where to play Jack Hammer 2 online
You can play Jack Hammer 2 at any of our top-rated NetEnt pokies sites recommended in the table at the top of this page, with games available for free play or for real money bets. If you do wish to play for real money, these Web casinos have generous welcome bonuses and reward their regular punters.
For more great online slot games, check out our list of online slot reviews.