Frankenslot’s Monster is the latest and spookiest addition to BetSoft’s spectacular Slots3 collection. Using premium 3D animation and a suspense-building yet playful soundtrack, Frankenslot’s Monster is a pokies game of cinematic proportions, sure to please lovers of animation, humour and horror alike. This is Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein like you’ve never seen before, complete with the chance to win some serious cash prizes.
BetSoft pokies casinos
How to play Frankenslot’s Monster pokies game
Frankenslot’s Monster is a highly detailed five reel, three-row, three-dimensional pokies game from leading game developer, BetSoft. With 20 fixed paylines, all which is required to play is to set your desired coin size and bet per line, which can be done by using the plus and minus symbols at the bottom of the reels.
The minimum bet you can wager is $20, while the maximum bet is $100 per spin (the ‘max bet’ button allows you to place the highest possible bet without having to manually adjust your coin size and bet per line). If you’d rather the computer do the work for you, hit the auto-play button to set up to 100 automatic spins at your desired bet level. Once your bet is in place, hit the spin button to kick off the action.
To adjust the game settings, hit the ‘options’ button in the top left hand corner of the reels. Here you can customise the sound effects, de-activate the soundtrack and change the audio quality to suit your Internet connection.
Frankenslot’s Monster symbols
There’s a lot going on in Frankenslot’s Monster. The the left hand side of the reels we see Frankenstein, the somewhat creepy but mostly just loveable creation of the erratic mad doctor, who stands to the right hand side of the reels. While Frankenstein does have his spine chilling moments, he’s just a big loveable giant, waving enthusiastically at the screen and jumping for joy when you land a win. The mad doctor airs on the evil side, rubbing his hands together in a conniving way as he watches your bankroll soar.
All wins pay from left to right, with all line pays multiplied by the line bet. The reels are made up of symbols including a dark stormy sky, an eyeball in a jar, electric shock devices and other eerie images, including these bonus symbols:
- Scatter symbol – the scatter symbol is clearly marked with a jolt of electric blue text, and an appearance of three or more of these symbols on reels two, three or four triggers free spins.
- Wild symbol – the wild is marked with blazing yellow electricity, and substitutes all other symbols to form a winning combination, except for the scatter symbol and bonus symbol.
- Bonus symbol – the bonus symbol is the red lever symbol, and receiving three bonus symbols on reels one, three or five will trigger the Electric Shock Bonus.
Triggered with help of the symbols detailed above, there are a few great bonus features in Frankenlot’s Monster:
- Free spins – if three or more scatter symbols appear on reels two, three or four you’ll be awarded with eight free spins, during which one to three symbols on the reels will randomly turn into wilds to allow bigger wins. Free spins can be re-triggered if three or more scatters appear during free spin rounds.
- Electric Shock Bonus – when triggering the Electric Shock Bonus Round you’ll be taken to a new screen where you’ll be asked to adjust the settings on the control panel. You can increase or decrease the wattage on several levers, along with opting to switch some additional knobs on or off. Once you’re happy with your choices, pull the handle to activate electric shock therapy to an angry Frankenstein and watch as the sparks fly. Once the shock has been administered, watch as your bonus winnings grow, allowing up to 25X your active bet.
- Double or Nothing – the Double or Nothing bonus works like a classic Gamble feature, and you can choose to play this bonus game by hitting the Double or Nothing button after any winning spin. Click the buttons to choose to wager either 50% of your win, or your entire win, then select either heads or tails. If you win correctly, you’ll be given the choice to gamble again, or collect your winnings. If you lose, you’ll forfeit your winnings and be redirected back to the main game.
Where to play Frankenslot’s Monster for AUD
Aussies can play Frankenslot’s Monster for real money bets anywhere BetSoft’s Slots3 collection is available, with games available in instant-play mode directly over your desktop or mobile web browser. The best online casinos offering BetSoft pokies include those recommended in our casino table above.
Sign up for an account using the links above and you’ll claim some extra special welcome bonuses upon making your first real money deposit. Each of these casinos is protected by a minimum of 128 Bit SSL digital security encryption to ensure complete protection of your financial information at all times.
Our verdict on Frankenslot’s Monsters
It’d be a rare occurrence to be disappointed with a BetSoft game, as these vividly animated pokies never cease to amaze us – and Frankenslot’s Monster is no different. We love the kooky Frankenstein and his mad doctor cohort, and the animation is so engaging the bonus features are just whipped cream.
The only downside is the betting limitations aren’t very suited to smaller bankrolls, so this one may be better for the high-stake players, although the game can be played for free bets in demo mode. Whatever your bankroll, give Frankenslot’s Monster a go and be highly entertained by this delightful BetSoft creation.